Thursday, October 7, 2010

Three...










Ive had a couple of months to get used to the fact that we now have a THREE YEAR OLD...but it still seems so surreal to me. Our baby's not much of a baby anymore, and while it makes me a bit teary-eyed knowing she'll never be that "little" again, I'm totally lovin' the stage she's in right now! Every day is something new...she's so full of energy, imagination, adventure, curiosity...and the things that girl says, oh my!!!
She keeps me in an almost constant state of laughter. She is loving, compassionate, and quick to forgive me when I mess up. She keeps me young, and somehow at the same time, causes me to grow a few new gray hairs every day! She is the brightest, sweetest, quirkiest little thing...and I'm just crazy, head over heels in love with her.

Sawyer Paige,
Now that you're three, you've got your own opinions about EVERYTHING and you love sharing them with anyone who will listen! You're a social butterfly, talking to everyone, everywhere we go. You LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing and dance, and lately you're very into rhyming! You're my favorite little side-kick, and what a big helper you are!
Just for Mama's memory...
Some of Your Favorite Things/Toys: Playing outside (riding your bike, jumping in the trampoline, going to the park) swimming, playing dress up, painting, playing with my point-and shoot camera (you're becoming quite the little photographer!) helping out in the kitchen, play-dough, playing doctor, Polly-pockets, playing with makeup/nail polish, and anything related to princesses.
Your Favorite Foods: Ice cream, watermelon, Sunbutter and jelly sandwiches, cucumbers, french fries, oatmeal, muffins, broccoli, crackers, grapes, cookies(along with anything else sweet!)
Your Favorite Books: Thumpity-Thump Gets Dressed, Mr. Brown Can Moo, The Giving tree, The Tooth Book, Stomp, Along Came You
Your Favorite Movies: Robots, Finding Nemo, The Wizard of Oz, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Cars, Shrek
Your Favorite Songs: You are my Sunshine, Please Come to Boston, Stand by Me (the old school version,) Soul Sister, Amazing Grace, Everybody Wants to Love, Jesus Loves Me, The Revelation Song, and Baby (yup, ya'll...that one's a Justin Beiber song, and I'm not ashamed.)
Your Favorite Clothes/Shoes: Tutu's, boots, and tights (aka:zing-zing socks!) You wear a size 4t in most clothes, and a 9 in shoes. You're GROWING LIKE A WEED!
HAPPY THREE YEARS, GIRLFRIEND!

Here are some pictures from Sawyer's birthday party this year. We had a blast! And although it was early August (the hottest month around here) the weather turned out to be pretty nice that day. Fun times!

No comments: